** MEDSAFE PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES **
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THE PURCHASE OF ANY GOOD OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ("RULES") ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR AND GOVERN YOUR ENTRY IN THE PROMOTION.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Promotion ("Promotion") is Sharps Compliance, Inc. ("Sponsor").
- PROMOTION ENTRY PERIOD: The Promotion period begins and ends at the time specified in the Promotion ("Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. The promotion period is May 1, 2017 to July 31, 2017.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal business locations of the United States with the ability to operate a collection receptacle (e.g. ability to register as an authorized collector) program under the DEA regulations and operate in accordance with individual state Boards of Pharmacy as well as other state level rules and regulations for disposal of ultimate user unwanted and expired medications and with primary business contacts at the location who are 18 years or older at the start of the Promotion Period. Current or former employees of Sponsor or its suppliers, representatives, and agents, their immediate families, and/or members of their households are not eligible to enter. Businesses located in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Arkansas, Connecticut, Hawaii, Alaska, Mississippi, and Missouri are not eligible for promotion. Additionally, only skilled-nursing facilities in California are eligible for promotion. Businesses eligible to become authorized collectors under DEA Regulations:
*Long-term Care Facilities (LTCF) must have an eligible pharmacy manage the collector program and be able to meet all DEA regulations.
- Licensed Law Enforcement Agencies
- Long-term Care Facilities (LTCF)*
- Hospitals and Clinics with Onsite Pharmacies
- Narcotic Treatment Programs (NTPs)
- Retail Pharmacies
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, go to www.sharpsinc.com/medsafe/promotion ("Sharps Compliance Website") during the Promotion Period, and fill out all requested information. Limit one (1) entry per business location per the promotional period. The Sponsor reserves the right to, and at its sole discretion may, reject any entry for failure to comply with these entry requirements.
- WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS: By entering the Promotion during the Promotion Period, you: (a) represent and warrant that you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Rules; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for promotional purposes through any media now known or hereafter developed, without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; (c) consent that by entering the Promotion, you grant Sponsor the right to contact you via telephone or electronically; (d) agree that Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion, reject any entry, or make any revision to the Rules as it deems necessary; (e) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Rules and decisions of the Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion; and (f) agree that all claims arising from or related to these Rules or the Promotion must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Harris County, Texas.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing ("Drawing"). The Drawing will take place within seven (7) days following the close of the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Sponsor will notify the winner by emailing the winner within two (2) days of the Drawing ("Prize Notification"). To claim the prize, the winner must verify his or her shipping address and any other personal information required for Sponsor (including a copy of a valid DEA collector's certificate) to issue the prize, within 14 days of the Prize Notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. In no event is Sponsor required to attempt to contact the winner more than once. The prize will be forfeited if the winner cannot be reached; the winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason; the winner fails to timely respond to the Prize Notification; or the winner has violated the Rules. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of the prize (or portion thereof) is permitted, except by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes. To obtain a list of winners, please contact Sharps Compliance.
- GENERAL RULES: The Promotion is void where prohibited by law. By accepting a prize, all winners agree that Sponsor, their affiliates, and all of the officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents of Sponsor, will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss, or damages of any kind, to winner or other person, including (without limitation) injuries, loss of damages arising out of or relating to death, and, injuries, damages, or losses to property due in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize or participation in this Promotion. In the event that a third party provides the prize, Sponsor will not be held liable for any and all issues (including any lawsuits, loss, or damages of any kind) arising between the winner and the third party.
- APPROXIMATE VALUE OF PRIZE: Ranges from $4,320 for an 18-Gallon MedSafe System with thirteen inner liners (one included in MedSafe plus three (3) four-packs of inner liners) up to a value of $4,350 for a 38-Gallon MedSafe System (one included in MedSafe plus three (3) four-packs of inner liners).
Sharps Compliance, Inc.
9220 Kirby Drive, Suite 500
Houston, Texas, 77054