Richmond, VA Metro Area Medical Waste Management Solutions
Do you have the time and expertise needed to become an expert in regulated medical waste (RMW) regulations in Virginia? Probably not.
Healthcare workers are busy doing what they do best: providing exceptional patient care. We understand that you and your staff aren't regulatory experts, but we are. Our Sharps Compliance staff can help guide you through the complex web of state, federal, and local RMW disposal regulations.
We're a full-service medical waste management and disposal company serving the entire Richmond, VA metro area. Our affordable, custom solutions help you comply with all federal, state, and local medical waste management requirements.
Medical Waste Disposal in the Richmond, VA Metro Area
Sharps Compliance serves customers in Richmond and the surrounding cities and counties in the Richmond metro area. We create custom solutions to manage the safe collection, storage, transport, and disposal of regulated medical wastes.
Our customer base includes medium quantity generators like labs and surgical care centers, but we also support the many small quantity generators in the Richmond metro area. Our diverse customer base includes dental offices, home health care providers, diagnostic labs, medspas, tattoo parlors, veterinary hospitals, senior living facilities, and long-term care providers.
We understand the compliance challenges you face, and we can help.
We Design Custom Medical Waste Disposal Solutions
Our team of RMW experts works with our partners to design solutions customized to their different needs and requirements. Service options include:
- DOT-compliant Sharps mailback system for small quantity generators
- Pickup service at your facility on your schedule
- A combination pickup and mailback program, depending on the volume of waste generated over time
As a Sharps Compliance partner, you will utilize your complimentary SharpsTracer account to access data regarding the transport, treatment, and tracking of all your medical waste shipments. It provides the cradle-to-grave tracking required of all waste generators, including weight and treatment data. With SharpsTracer, you have easy online access to all your data 24/7.
- Complete and print required documents
- Verify information, including proof of destruction
- Online tools streamline paperwork and reduce errors that could delay processing or result in fines
- All information is stored online for five years at no extra cost exceeding all individual state’s retention requirements.
Virginia Areas We Serve
In addition to Richmond, VA, we also serve the following areas in Virginia: Petersburg, Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Arlington, Alexandria, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Newport News, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Staunton, Waynesboro
Why Choose Sharps Compliance for Your Richmond Medical Waste Management Needs?
With 25 years' experience in regulated medical waste management, we can handle the regulatory details while you focus on your core mission: providing excellent healthcare and service to your patients/customers. Our team of regulatory experts monitors every change.
With Sharps Compliance, you have a team of medical waste management experts working with you. Our full-service solutions offer:
- Exemplary, attentive customer service
- Transparent pricing – never any hidden fees or surcharges
- 24/7 access to the Hub, our online regulatory resource for immediate access to all regulations
- Access to our medical waste regulatory experts
- Online OSHA- and DOT-required training available for when it is convenient for you
- Access to SharpsTracer, our online waste tracking system
- Proper transport of waste and treatment of waste, including proof of destruction
- Auditing and education for proper waste identification, segregation, and minimization, which can save you money and keep your facility in compliance
With Sharps Compliance, you and your staff will have the tools you need to comply with all state and federal regulations.
Ready to get started?
Call us today at 804.312.9163 to request a free quote for medical waste disposal services in Richmond, VA and cities in the surrounding metro area, including Petersburg, Colonial Heights, and Hopewell.