Healthcare is an essential part of the Minneapolis economy. The city is home to nationally ranked hospitals, including the Mayo Clinic and Abbott Northwestern Hospital. In addition, there are numerous clinics, surgical centers, medical labs, and outpatient healthcare providers.
Our Twin Cities infectious medical waste disposal customers include a variety of small to mid-size waste generators, including long-term care facilities, dentists, veterinarians, physician offices, clinical labs, home health agencies, funeral homes, tattoo studios, and medspas.
No matter the size of your facility and the scope of your operations, Sharps Compliance can design an affordable infectious waste disposal solution for you.
Custom Disposal Solutions for Minneapolis-area Infectious Waste Generators
Our Minneapolis customers depend on us to help them comply with all regulations and help them manage the safe storage, transport, and disposal of the infectious wastes generated at their facilities.
We can design an infectious waste disposal system that fits your individual needs. For example:
- USPS-authorized Sharps mailback system for small medical waste generators
- Pickup service at your facility, on your schedule
- A combination pickup and mailback program, depending on the volume of waste generated over time
All our waste solutions are full-service, including collection containers for red bag infectious items, sharps, and pharmaceuticals. Your solution also includes online shipment tracking and proof of treatment to help you comply with cradle-to-grave accountability to regulators.
We Serve the Entire Minneapolis Metro Area
The Twin Cities area has many healthcare providers, and we provide RMW disposal solutions for customers throughout the region, including:
- St. Paul, MN
- Hennepin County, MN
- Bloomington, MN
- Woodbury, MN
- Minnetonka, MN
- Eden Prairie, MN
- Plymouth, MN
- Brooklyn Park, MN
- Rochester, MN
Get the Sharps Compliance Advantage
With over 25 years' experience in medical and pharmaceutical waste disposal, we can help you comply with state and federal medical waste disposal regulations. Our team of regulatory experts monitors every proposed rule change, finalized rule, and updates our service to comply with all changes.
Our full-service RMWs waste disposal solutions include:
- Transparent pricing: You'll never be hit with unexpected fees or surcharges.
- Superior customer service: Contact us by phone, email, or online chat.
- Convenient training: Our online HHS-, DOT-, MCR-, and OSHA-compliant training modules are available 24/7. Your staff can train when it's convenient for their schedules.
- Access to "The Hub": Our online regulatory resource gives you easy access to all regulations and safety documents.
- Online waste tracking: SharpsTracer is an interactive, web-based tracking and analytical program. Use it to track and verify the receipt and treatment of returned materials.
- Transportation: DOT-compliant transport of waste and detailed logs/shipping documents, including proof of destruction.
We also assist with the proper identification of wastes. The correct classification of medical waste can save you money on disposal costs and keep your facility in compliance.
Ready to get started?
Call us today at 612.851.0127 to request a free quote for biomedical waste disposal services in Minnesota and cities in the Twin Cities metro area.