Sharps Compliance provides medical and pharmaceutical waste and disposal services to local, state, and federal agencies. We are a national service provider that specializes in small to mid-size waste generators. Our service solutions are cost-effective and comply with applicable regulations.
Services offered to government agencies:
- Restroom-mounted sharps disposal for government buildings
- Unused medication disposal for citizens, employees, and healthcare providers
- Medical waste services for government healthcare facilities
- Hazardous waste services in government healthcare facilities
- Biohazardous spill kits for government buildings
- USP <800> compliant Hazardous Drug Spill Kit
- Destruction services (narcotics, firearms, documents, seized property)
- Mailback services for universal waste (light bulbs, batteries, and devices containing mercury)
General Services Administration
Sharps Compliance, Inc. is an approved contractor with the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). Our GSA contractor number is V797D-30040. The GSA helps federal agencies better serve the public by offering, at the best value, superior products and solutions. The use of the GSA contract allows agencies to take advantage of a streamlined contracting process that ensures all applicable regulations and requirements have been met.