Sharps Compliance provides safe, compliant sharps and medical waste disposal, online compliance training covering OSHA, HIPAA, Medicare, and others, and pharmaceutical waste disposal for Denver medical waste generators. Our transparent pricing means you will never be surprised by hidden fees or surcharges.
Let us take care of the details. Our service offers everything you need to comply with both state and federal regulations that govern the storage, shipment, and tracking of medical and pharmaceutical waste. We offer complete biohazardous waste disposal solutions, including our mailback solutions and full-service, DOT-compliant pickup services with online tracking, waste treatment, and cradle-to-grave compliance.
Our Denver-area office serves all of Colorado, including these metro areas:
- Colorado Springs
- Fort Collins
- Grand Junction
Denver Custom Medical Waste Disposal Solutions
We understand that every facility has unique needs and challenges. Our team of medical waste disposal experts will work with you to design a solution that fits your individual needs – and budget. Dentists, veterinarians, laboratories, urgent cares, and numerous other clinical settings can benefit from Sharps' unique ability to customize servicing according to the size of practice and variety of regulated wastes generated. We help you comply with all state and federal regulations governing how waste should be containerized, segregated, and treated.
- Mailback disposal options are ideal for those facilities that generate smaller quantities of red bag and sharps wastes and need an all-inclusive disposal option. Our TakeAway Recovery Systems provide collection receptacles, packing materials, and prepaid, pre-addressed return shipping boxes.
- Pickup services support facilities that generate larger quantities of regulated medical wastes too large for mailback. We schedule DOT-compliant pickup service at your facility and provide for transportation and treatment of wastes.
- Trace chemotherapy pharmaceutical disposal is available for facilities that required specialized disposal of chemotherapy or other cytotoxic drugs and chemicals. Our TakeAway Recovery Systems for Trace Chemo support the regulatory-compliant collection, transport, tracking, and treatment of contaminated syringes, needles, empty vials, tubing, and other items.
All our RMW solutions are full-service. We provide collection receptacles for red bag waste, pharmaceutical waste, and sharps waste. Online shipment tracking and proof of treatment are included at no extra cost to help you comply with your cradle-to-grave responsibilities.
Colorado Medical Waste Management Regulations
The state of Colorado takes medical waste management and disposal seriously! Violators can face several fines and penalties if they fail to adhere to the state's strict regulations. Federal and state agencies that oversee regulated medical waste, pharmaceutical waste management, and worker safety in Colorado include:
- US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- US Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment
Get the Sharps Compliance Advantage
With over 25 years of medical, pharmaceutical, and hazardous waste disposal experience, Sharps Compliance is a partner you can trust. Our regulatory team monitors every proposed rule change, finalized rule, and legislative initiative to ensure that our systems comply with all changes. We monitor the regulatory details so you can focus on your core business.
Our full-service medical and pharmaceutical disposal services include:
- Regulatory-compliant packaging: Our all-inclusive systems come with containment receptacles as well as the return shipping containers, supplies, and postage needed to comply with state and federal regulations.
- Customer service: We make it easy to contact us by phone, email, or online chat.
- No hidden fees or surcharges: Our pricing is transparent, so you can accurately anticipate costs and plan your budget.
- Online training: Train on your own schedule with ComplianceTrac, an online training, compliance, and safety management system available 24/7.
- "The Hub:" Our free online regulatory resource gives you easy access to all state-specific regulations, training, guidance documents, and product-specific information for regulated medical waste and pharmaceutical waste.
- Transportation: DOT-compliant transport of waste and shipping documents.
- Online tracking: Use SharpsTracer to track and verify the receipt and treatment of returned waste.
- Cradle-to-grave tracking: Records are stored online for five years.
We also assist with the proper identification of wastes. Correct medical waste classification and segregation help you save money on disposal costs and keep your facility compliant.
Ready to get started?
Our Denver-area office is located at 3771 Monarch St., Unit A, Frederick, CO 80516. Call us today at 303.379.3051 to request a free quote and learn more about how our custom medical waste disposal services can help you comply with federal and Colorado RMW regulations.