The 5-Quart RCRA Hazardous Waste Container is designed to segregate hazardous pharmaceutical waste under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act. White containers with black lids make these easily distinguished from other disposal containers.
5-Quart Features & Benefits:
- Counterbalanced Lid
- Easy One-Handed Disposal
- Restricts Hand Accessibility
- Devices Drop Away from User
Wall Enclosure Features & Benefits
- Hard ABS Plastic Wall Enclosure
- Integrated Locking Feature
- Offers Puncture Proof Barrier of Protection
- Added Security in Patient Care Areas
- Limits Accidental or Intentional Access to Container
- Additional Information
Brand Covidien Size 5-Quart Item Number #60502 Container Dimensions 14"L x 6.75" W x 11.5"H System Dimensions NA - NOT A MAILBACK SYSTEM Max Return Weight NA Waste Type RCRA Hazardous Waste Authorization Number NA
- Who Is It For?
- Retail Clinics
- Dental Offices
- Medical Offices
- Long Term Care Facilities
- State and Federal Government
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Urgent Care
- Schools and Universities
- How Do I Use It?
The black lid on the container is designed to help quickly segregate waste streams in the professional office environment. Place hazardous pharmaceutical waste in the 5-quart RCRA hazardous waste container using the counterbalance to ensure safe containment.
This container is not a mailback system and must be properly disposed of following all applicable regulations.