The 5-Quart Sharps Recovery System is an ideal solution for the safe collection and proper treatment of sharps or other small quantities of medical waste. This system is ideal for use in professional healthcare offices or in the hospitality industry (restrooms) for public sharps disposal.
This system includes:
- One 5-quart sharps container for the collection of sharps and other small quantities of medical waste
- A single prepaid return mailing box for returning materials through USPS for proper treatment
- Proof of treatment through SharpTracer
Container Features and Benefits
- Anti-kickback lid
- Automatic shut off prevents overfilling
- Bold, red “FULL” indicator to change the container
- Locking tabs for extra safety during final closure
Special Note: Customers in Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories (Guam, Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands) must purchase through Customer Support at 800.772.5657 as the price for use varies in these areas.
- Additional Information
Brand Covidien Size 5-Quart Item Number #10501 Container Dimensions 12.25"L x 4.75"W x 10.5"H System Dimensions 14"L x 7.75"W x 15.25"H Max Return Weight No Waste Type Sharps and Other Small Quantities of Medical Waste Authorization Number USPS-056ZZ
- Who Is It For?
- Retail Clinics
- Dental Offices
- Medical Offices
- Long Term Care Facilities
- State and Federal Government
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Shopping Centers
- Urgent Care
- Schools and Universities
- Emergency Health Services
- How Do I Use It?
Designed for point-of-use collection, the 5-quart sharps containers are engineered with controls to prevent overfilling and limit accidental or intentional access to the container contents. Place properly segregated medical waste, including sharps, directly into the sharps container. Complete System comes with all USPS components for repackaging and shipping for proper treatment. Tracking of proper treatment is available through SharpsTracer.