Solutions to Protect the Public and Employees from Potentially Infectious Waste
Protecting your employees and maintaining regulatory compliance is an acute concern of every business. With the growth of self-injectable medications, home infusion, alternate care facilities and other professions that use sharps (needles, syringes, lancets), businesses must implement methods to properly contain and dispose of potentially infectious waste.
Sharps Compliance offers efficient solutions for the safe containment, pre-paid transportation and disposal of sharps or other potentially infectious waste. These solutions, provided as systems, include all components necessary to contain and dispose of the waste for one all-inclusive price.
Sharps Compliance Advantages:
- Regulatory Expertise
- System fully compliant with applicable state and local regulations
- Long-term contracts are not required
- No hidden fees or unexpected surcharges
- Web-based tracking and reporting of returned materials
- Access to web-based OSHA Compliance tools and training