Sharps Compliance's Brands
Sharps Recovery System™
The Sharps Recovery System is a USPS-authorized sharps and medical waste mailback system. The Sharps Recovery System is our flagship brand used by thousands of healthcare professionals daily throughout the United States. Each Sharps Recovery System includes one or more collection containers, prepaid return mailing box with components to properly package, return transportation via Priority Mail and compliant treatment. Proof of treatment is available online 24/7 for all Sharps Recovery System customers.
- Tested and USPS authorized for transporting sharps & medical waste
- Prepaid return with no hidden fees or long-term contracts required
- Compliant treatment with online reporting & documentation
TakeAway Medication Recovery System™
The TakeAway Medication Recovery System is a complete solution for ultimate user medication disposal including controlled substances (Schedules II-V). TakeAway Medication Recovery System solutions are available in a USPS prepaid mailback envelope or prepaid return 1 and 2-gallon boxes. The TakeAway Medication Recovery System meets the requirements of the Secure and Responsible Drug Disposal Act for mailback of controlled substances for proper disposal. It is designed for ultimate users in the home, hospice and long-term care facilities.
- Systems meet the requirements for controlled substance disposal
- Comingling of controlled and non-controlled medications is allowed
- Systems include prepaid return and preferred destruction
MedSafe is a two-part, patent-pending medication collection and disposal system for ultimate user controlled and non-controlled medications. The MedSafe Collection Receptacle is a secured container that houses an Inner Liner box that safely stores the medications until removed and shipped for destruction. The MedSafe System meets the requirements of a Collection Receptacle program under the Secure and Responsible Disposal Act for controlled substances (Schedules II-V) disposal. MedSafe is designed for long-term care facilities, retail pharmacies, hospitals/clinics with on-site pharmacies, licensed law enforcement and narcotic treatment centers.
- Collection Receptacle and Inner Liner System for medication disposal
- Meets the DEA requirements
- Comingling of controlled & non-controlled medications
TakeAway Recycle System™
The TakeAway Recycle System is a cost-effective, environmentally-friendly solution designed to recycle single-use medical devices that are normally destined for either reprocessing or the landfill. The TakeAway Recycle System is compliant with OSHA, DOT and The Joint Commission. Almost all single-use medical devices are composed of materials that can be recycled. Using the TakeAway Recycle System ensures that all of the collected materials are processed down to their basic commodities.
- Collection containers for use in the OR or sterile processing
- Pre-paid return system with tracking
- Recycling of returned materials
SharpsSecure is a stainless steel sharps collection system designed for public area disposal of needles, syringes and other sharps. The System houses a sharps collection container that is mailed back to Sharps Compliance for treatment in an included prepaid shipping box. SharpsSecure is perfect for restrooms in malls, hotels, restaurants, retail stores, healthcare facilities and other businesses. SharpsSecure provides self-injecting customers and employees a proper solution to dispose of their sharps while away from home – reducing the chance of accidental needlesticks due to improper disposal.
- Stainless steel cabinet with locking door
- Houses a sharps collection container
- Uses a Sharps Recovery System to return waste for treatment
The Complete Needle Collection & Disposal System is sold at retail pharmacies and designed for home users that self-inject prescribed medications. The System includes a 1-quart sharps collection container and mailback packaging. The home user can purchase a USPS return label that includes treatment for an additional fee by visiting completeneedle.com.
- System includes a 1-quart sharps collection container
- System includes mailback packaging for return; label sold separately
- USPS return label available online for an additional fee